ESP: Developing Psychic Abilities
Everyone has psychic abilities. It's just a matter of how you develop them.
You can dramatically increase your psychic abilities by practicing for each day for just five to ten minutes. You just need pen and paper. Don't think about your psychic abilities as something special or difficult to learn. It’s actually quite easy.
First, let's define what we mean by psychic abilities. In shamanic terms, these abilities are called "Spirit perceptics" or "Spirit abilities". These are abilities beyond your five senses that are part of your Spirit. You can use these abilities to access information beyond what you can see, hear, touch, taste or smell. With these abilities you can access almost any kind of information, talk to spirits or beings who have died and more.
Here's a simple exercise that will help you develop your psychic abilities. Your goal is to practice using your Spirit abilities to access information that you can't access with your five senses.
Bring pen, paper and a watch or timer to a very public location that has lots of people such as fast food restaurants, airports or malls.
- Sit in a comfortable location where you can easily write, observe people and check your timer or clock.
- Pick a person to observe (you will need to observe him or her for 30 seconds). Set your timer for 30 seconds and start writing.
- Write anything and everything that comes to you about that person, whether you can directly observe it or not. It's easier to start by writing what you can observe about the person (such as hair color, clothing, activities,etc.). Don't think about what you are writing and don't allow yourself to pause. Don't worry about whether your observations are correct or not. Write as much as you can and as fast as you can.
- Once the 30 seconds is up, pick another person to observe, set your timer and begin.
- Observe 10 people during a span of 5 minutes.
Your paragraph may look something like this:
woman, blond hair, jeans, has kids, kind, loves dancing, likes water, has a sister, works indoors, in tune with Nature, born in the the west, good body, nice tan, sandals, talking with someone, talks with gestures, works well with earth, sensitive, enjoys people, likes the color blue, wears blue, blue eyes, around 30, jazz music, smiles a lot.
You'll notice in the short description above that there are many descriptions that can be seen with the five senses. In between, though, are descriptors that can't be seen with the five senses are also outlined but it’s possible that there may be someone around her who plays jazz music or she may like to listen to jazz music. Those details didn't come up so I just wrote jazz music. Be sure to write whatever comes up rather than editing what you write
It doesn't matter if any of your descriptions, especially those that are done with Spirit abilities, are actually correct. The goal is to practice accessing information with these abilities. The correctness of your observation will improve with time. Practice this exercise as often as you can - any time you are waiting for a bus, sitting at a restaurant or resting in a public setting. If you don't get out much, you can do the same exercise by turning the volume off your TV and observing the people on the shows you are watching.
You'll find that with practice you’ll develop the ability to simply look at people and know what they are like, what's going on in their lives and what is important to them. The more you practice, the better you'll get. The key is not to get attached to the correctness of what you write. The less you judge yourself the more correct your observations will become.