Problems Reading Auras
Aura reading takes a lot of time and practice, and along the way, you may encounter obstacles to a successful reading.
Not Seeing Auras
Here are several reasons why you may not be seeing auras:
- You have not prepared yourself properly.
- You are not in tune with the other person’s energy. Some people's auras are harder to read than others are. In this case, make an extra effort and keep in mind that you may not be able to read everyone's energy.
- You are either sick, tired, or under stress. Postpone the reading until you are better.
- The person who you are reading is sick, tired, or depressed. In such instances, their auras get smaller and less vibrant making them harder to read.
Not Seeing Colors
Sometimes, the colors are muddy and hard to distinguish. Not all auras even have colors. Keep practicing.
Protection From Negative Energy
If you meet negative energy while doing readings, you need to protect yourself psychically by imagining your whole body surrounded by pure white light.
Seeing Energies Other Than Aura
The spiritual realm, on which auras exist, is filled with many other entities and energies, some loving and positive, some annoying or even dangerous. Here are some types of entities that you may encounter.
- Guardians and spirit guides attached to the person you’re reading.
- Psychic imprints or thought forms attached to the person you are reading. Thought forms can be negative or positive and usually produced by intense brooding. Oftentimes, they may indicate physical or mental illness or depression.
- Astral travelers. Oftentimes, when we are dreaming or in a coma, our spirits leave the body and travel to other places.
- Ghosts: These can be spirits of the person's loved ones or they may have a connection to the house that you are reading in.
The first thing you should be trying to do is determine the relationship of these other entities to the person being read. Describe the entities to your subject and see if she can identify them. If the energies are negative, protect yourself and the other person you are reading with pure white light. If possible, address the entities and ask them why there are here and if they have any information, which may help the person, whom you are reading.